Saturday, April 4, 2020

Better?

My lovely little twat terror decided to wake up and lose her shit tonight. The reasoning? Her cup was empty. I am not a psychic or a magician so I had no idea this travesty occurred nor could I use my magical abilities to automatically refill little miss queen bee's chalice. She was flailing her arms around like she just got hired to stand in front of a car dealership so I got out of bed to go fill it up and mumbled, "you're a pain in my ass." As I went out to replenish her vitamin D vessel, I reassured myself that I am a strong, independent woman that doesn't take orders from anyone. All of a sudden, I hear very fast footsteps coming right at me. For someone so small, she sounds like a stampede of elephants. I decided I wasn't going to engage and just kept preparing her cup. Next thing I know, I feel something wet right on my underbum. I swung my body around, thankful that I didn't instinctively swing. My moddler was standing there with those big baby blues looking at me like she was so proud of herself. I asked what she was doing and she said, "a better?" I was confused as hell so I asked her what was supposed to feel better. She said, "you ass a pain." Apparently she thought it was necessary to literally kiss my ass. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I can't even stay flustered for 5 minutes before this flip-switch makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment