Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Neemols

My crotch droppings were all sitting around doing schoolwork when my only son randomly stood up all exasperated to announce, "I'M SWEATING!" I'm not quite sure why he felt like he needed to loudly announce that his armpits were crying, but I've learned that it's better not to ask those questions. He ran over to grab his deodorant in an attempt to stop the flow of fluids from his flesh. My moddler ran over and demanded he apply it to her as well. He put the lid back on and pretended to deodorize her tiny sweat pits because everyone in this house is completely toddler-whipped. You would think that she would be content after that, but she seemed even more angry. She started screaming "neemols" and my son was hysterical because he didn't understand why she was howling at him. You see, "neemols" is how she says nipples. Full disclosure: I put deodorant under my meat mountains. It appears as though she thinks that is how you apply antiperspirant and is now infuriated that her brother refused to accommodate all of her deodorant application needs. 😂 God help me with these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment