Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Video Call

My moddler had her speech therapy evaluation via video conference today. Have any of you ever had the displeasure of trying to do a video call with a curtain climber running around, wrecking havoc? If you haven't had to, I don't recommend trying it. EVER. I would rather be fed to Carole Baskin's tigers than to ever be put into another situation where there is a live video stream of the shenanigans that occur under this roof. It started out fine. We were both sitting at the table, interacting with the case manager and speech therapist. All of a sudden, my uterus candy decided she was over it. She got down and starting running amok. I continued with the evaluation and ignored her attempts to distract me. I'm going on and on about how intelligent she is when all of a sudden, I see her dash across the screen with her shirt over her head and run face first into my refrigerator. I jumped up to check on little miss Cornholio only to realize I wasn't wearing any pants. 🤦🏼‍♀️ All in all, I give the entire experience a 0/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment