Monday, March 2, 2020

Apunzel

I'm just sitting here, trying to enjoy my cold coffee when my uterus candy says, "MOM!! MOM!! MOM!!" So, I look at her standing on my couch and tell her she needs to sit. She just smiles at me and says, "I apunzel!!" Then, she flipped her hair and dove straight out from the couch only to drop like she was the damn road runner running off a cliff. I was trying to process the fact that my spawn just did a belly flop right in front of me onto the carpet when she got up with the most appalled look on her face, as if she couldn't believe her hair didn't stop her from experiencing that painful belly bump. She exclaimed, "I AWIVE!!" Now, we're watching Tangled AGAIN to see where she went wrong and I'm trying to get my heart rate back down to normal. Happy Monday. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite story so far, not many things make me laugh out loud, but this did, loud enough to get a dirty look and a "mommy quiet!" From MY toddler 😂

    ReplyDelete