Wednesday, March 18, 2020

They don't fit

I tried to wear some shorts I had in storage today. I got one leg in and then the other. I had gotten what I assumed was the hard part over with. Next, I got them up to my thighs. This is where I had to do some cardio. I twisted and jumped around for about 15 minutes trying to at least get my stink ring covered up. I'm committed to wearing these damn shorts at this point. Eventually, I got them up. I'm making progress. Now, the fucken button.... I realized I wasn't going to be able to fasten them in any conventional way so I went over to lay on the couch to try the ONE way I thought might work. I sucked everything in to the point where I could ALMOST button them. I was soooooooo close, but all that suctioning backfired and I ended up letting out the loudest bowel howel I've ever heard. Unbeknownst to me, my love trophies were all gathered around watching this unravel and as soon as that booty bomb went off, they lost it. Their shrieks scared the shit out of me and I ended up rolling right off the couch. 

Long story short, does anyone have any tips on relieving back pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment