Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ghostbusters

Does anyone happen to know how to get ahold of Ghost Busters or even someone that performs exorcisms? My house has had a ghost or more accurately, an evil spirit since we moved in about 4 years ago. There have been mysterious turds left in the upstairs bathroom, snacks that disappear into thin air, walls that have crayon appear on them overnight, and my favorite, children crying because something inexplicably happened to them when "nobody" was around. When I confront my sperm sprouts about the cryptic patterns I've observed, everyone is oblivious. I'm no Mulder and Scully, but I sense some fuckery afoot. Regarless of my opinions though, I'd really like to rid my family of whatever fiber loving, artistic, fight club promoting supernatural being is in our home. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment