Thursday, March 12, 2020

One step at a time

I just watched my moddler fall down the very last step 7 different ways. There was one step left so I let go of her hand so she could go through the gate in front of me. She took a step and her foot slid out so she practically did a split. Then, she was pulling herself up and fell forward onto her hands. She put her feet together and pushed herself up only to fall on her butt. She stood back up and somehow fell to her side. Then, fell to the other side trying to straighten out. Then FINALLY got off the step only to fall back on her butt again and then finished by landing on her face as she was getting off her butt. It was like watching a pin ball in the form of my ovary dropping. Maybe she was still soapy from her bath causing a greased pig effect with the steps or maybe it's because she refused to drop her Moana towel. Either way, she wouldn't let me help her and just kept repeatedly yelling, "oh, shit...... I okay!" 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

No comments:

Post a Comment