Sunday, March 29, 2020

Check the background

I took an adorable picture of my uterus droppings kicking my ass at yahtzee yesterday. I almost posted it, but I do that thing where I check the background first to make sure my house doesn't appear to be inhibited by a neglectful hoarder. During this game of I-spy how big of a mess I am, I happened to glimpse something alarming. Directly beside my 7yos head in said picture was my toddler standing right beside her potty chair. She was facing the opposite direction, crouched over, with her brown eye winking at the camera. I'm just over here trying to capture memories and I could have been arrested. The moral of this story is to always check the background before posting a picture, especially when you have a moddler. 🤦🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment