Thursday, March 19, 2020

Icy Hot

Does anyone remember when I wrote about my belly fruit rubbing vaporub on her dirt donut? Apparently she was a fan of the cold sensation. Unfortunately, she got her hands on a tube of icy hot this time. I don't know if she smelled it and assumed it would give her the same sensation or she just likes to lather herself up. All I know is that I was standing there helping her sister with common core, which is the absolute WORST concept ever invented, when I hear screams coming from the bathroom. I ran in there to see that she had squeezed the tube into her cheek ditch. She seemed shocked that instead of the nice cool sensation that she expected, it burned. We're now recovering. I just don't understand what the appeal is of rubbing stuff on her and WHY it has to be in her fart box. To answer your questions Karen, my son left the bathroom door open and the icy hot was on top of the mirror which meant she climbed on the toilet to climb on the sink to be able to reach it. I didn't hand it to her or leave it in her toy box and despite my best efforts, she finds a way to get into the dumbest shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment