Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Wude an mean

My moddler was just getting pissed off because her naked Elsa doll wouldnt drive them around in her power wheels truck because she's a DOLL. Her brother thought this was the funniest shit he's ever seen in his life so he was literally rolling around laughing at her frustrations. She yelled, "ahhhhhhhh" as she got out of her truck, slammed her door shut, and ran over to her brother. She grabbed his face with both of her tiny little hands, got so close that their noses were touching and through gritted teeth she said, "no fukin funny, Camin." I've never seen him more terrified. My 2.5 year old daughter just put my 10 year old son in his place. I told her we don't say that and she just looked at me like she couldn't believe I had the audacity to correct her while she was so rattled. She sighed, rolled her eyes, and ran to her room screaming about how we're all "wude an mean!" This one is going to be the end of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment