Friday, February 21, 2020

#freethebeaver

All I want to do is get my cave of wonders explored by my husband. That is all. It feels like the poor man hasn't been cave diving in such a long time. I might actually be getting cobwebs at this point. Everytime we attempt this feat as of late, our little wildlife poacher in training decides to climb in bed with us, essentially trapping my poor beaver and making it impossible for it to get the wood it needs in order to be a productive member of the animal kingdom. I know that someday she'll move out of Cockblockistan, but until then, I might actually lose my mind. I'm about to call Ace Ventura and see if he can help me with this dilemma on the case of #freethebeaver. Would it be acceptable to get a sitter just long enough to grease the wheels? Asking for a friend. 🤷🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment