Monday, February 17, 2020

Dad did it. 🤫

I just busted ass so loud that my moddler sat straight up from her slumber and now she's pissed at my husband. I seriously can not stop laughing. I've been with my husband for 4 years but I still won't pass gas in front of him. It's not for the reasons you think. This man has seen me butt ass naked in the middle of my kitchen floor shaving my toes and ugly crying while eating salsa out of the jar at 39 weeks pregnant so I'm not worried that he'll find me unattractive if I do assidentally drop a booty bomb. To be outright, for the sake of full discosure, I like butt stuff and thanks to my anxiety, I can't let him be near me when it inevitably happens because I'm worried that if he smells what comes out, he won't go in. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyways, they both were asleep and I hadn't moved her to her own bed before releasing my anal acoustics. She arose like she was the fucken Undertaker and as she was sitting up, she slowly turned her head towards her father. She immediately yelled, "DAD!! IS A POOP?!?" He didn't answer her because he was obviously still asleep so she says, "HELLO?!? GET OUT A BED!!" She then proceeds to SMACK HIS ASS!! I stopped her and told her, "we don't hit people. Accidents happen." The rage in her eyes made me back out of my intended confession. I. Am. A. Coward. She then looked at me in disbelief and said, "He bad dad. He shit in a bed, mom!!" I said it was okay and told her to calm down. She then sighed as she was rolling her eyes at me, climbed out of our bed, grabbed her blanket, and went to lay in her own bed while mumbling, "no shit in a my bed." She is still mumbling random insults directed at her father saying he's "isusting" and commenting on how "ewwww" and "gross" the entire situation is. This poor innocent bystander just got thrown under the bus and I'm not even sorry. At least I don't have to carry her to her bed now. 😂💨

1 comment: