Saturday, February 29, 2020

Checking her temp

We're sitting here watching Toy Story 4 and I keep hearing a beeping. It stops and then starts again. It's really starting to get annoying so I asked my crotch goblin if she hears it and she says, "hear wat, mom?" 🙄 She can hear me open a bag of chips from three rooms away with the doors shut and multiple televisions on. I KNOW she can hear that god damn beeping. I ask her what she has and she shows me her hands in an attempt to prove she has nothing. Finally, it stopped and my moddler jumped up, pulled her underwear down, and turned around to show me her ass. There was a fucken thermometer in between her buttcheeks!! She looked like she was trying to smuggle this damn thing through airport security. It wasn't in her asshole, but just sitting there, all nice and snug like a fucken thermometer burrito in her booty crease. She bent over as if to encourage me to reach on in there and pry it out. Then, she looked at me through her chubby little thighs and said, "well, what it say? I sick o no?" 

Why is she the way that she is?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment