Monday, February 10, 2020

Shitbrick

I know I post pretty consistently about my moddler, but I just wanted to introduce y'all to my very first defective fuck trophy. My lovely pre-teen, Shitbrick. When she was 3, she was zoned into an episode of Dora when I called for her. I used her first name, her first and middle names, and her full name but got no response. I called out cute nicknames like baby, babygirl, lovebug, etc. and she completely ignored me. I called weirdo, goofball, loser, and finally, since I had just watched American Pie, I yelled out Shitbrick and to my surprise, she responded. The nickname stuck so that is what I've called her for the past 9 years. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyways, Shitbrick has some sort of growth disorder that the doctors can't seem to figure out causing her to be almost 5'8" at 12 years old. Because of this, she has insanely long legs. Today I was trying to get my moddler to pick up her toys and I looked up to see this one snacking, because she CONSTANTLY eats despite having the body type of Skeletor, and watching tv like this. This is the shit that makes me question if theres something wrong with my uterus because growing this many oddly defective uterus candies has to be more than just bad luck. Is it me? Am I the broken one? Y'all can be honest, because at this point, I'm genuinely concerned about my procreating abilities. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment