Thursday, February 6, 2020

Off Switch

Have you ever worked so hard to make something only to FINALLY get it complete and figure out you must have done something wrong because the damn thing never turns off? That is what it's like having a child. You work for MONTHS to somehow build this smaller version of yourself, but for some reason, the part of you that likes to sleep doesnt get transferred through genetics. Every night, bedtime comes rolling around and there is so much kicking, crying, screaming, pleading and then your child's reaction, of course. Everytime I've left the hospital, I've asked for an owners manual and every time they have laughed at me. After 2 and a half years, I've finally discovered it. I've FINALLY found this ones off switch. It's on her fucken earlobe!!!! 🤯 I knew there should have been instructions, but NOOOOOOO. I was left to figure it out all by my damn self. I think it's safe to say that I might just be figuring this one out. It only took a couple years, but we're getting there. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment