Friday, February 7, 2020

Pisspot

This child has an insane amount of chairs. She got a table and chair set over the summer. She just got a kid's recliner for Christmas. She has a fold out camping chair and MULTIPLE lawn chairs. She has a Dora desk that we got from her cousins that has a seat and a tray for her to play and/or color on. We have spent an insane amount of money for her to have so many options on where to plop her ass. SOOOOO MUCH MONEY!! So, can someone explain to me why she insists on sitting in the weirdest shit? She likes to sit in boxes, tupperware, mop buckets, on beach balls, balloons, basically anything that ISN'T a fucken chair!! Today, she decided to sit in our good pot, the biggest one we have that we use for basically everything because with a family of 6, we eat more fucken food than the entire United States Army. I was about to yell and make her get out of it when I decided to take a picture to send to my husband. I got the first picture as she was about to get out because she KNEW she wasnt supposed to be in there. When I didnt yell and she realized I was taking a picture, she sat back down. The second picture is when she realized she was pissing. I was still taking pictures so I could get a good one to send him when I heard, "oh, shiiiiiiiit!!" That was the moment I realized that I fucked up. I should have just gotten her out, but nooooooo, I decided it was time for a fucken photo op. Now there's piss in my good pot. It brings a whole new meaning to pisspot. At least it wasn't shit. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment