Thursday, February 6, 2020

I might need a plumber.

It's currently 2 in the morning and I just woke up to piss. I was at that awkward stage where you're too tired to get up, but realize that if you don't go pee now, you will most likely be back up in an hour or so because after 4 babies, your bladder is about as stable as a crackhead. So, I got up and made my way to the bathroom only to see that the toilet was full. My kids have this innate habit of forgetting that toilets flush so they leave massive amounts of shit in both of our toilets. I am somehow the only one that can locate the lever to flush the toilet despite practically drawing my kids a FUCKEN MAP to its "hidden" location. I was half awake and in my exhausted state, I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to get the blockage down the fucken toilet. I was plunging more than I've ever plunged in my life. I was trying and trying to the point where I started to get the plunger sweats. Don't judge. You know it's a real thing!! I kept trying though until I started to get pissed and actually opened my eyes completely only to realize that it's not shit at all. IT. IS. A. HAND. TOWEL!! I just wanted to piss so I could go back to sleep and here I am, elbow deep in my toilet playing tug of war with this big, porcelain bastard to give me my fucken towel back. Thank god we have two bathrooms because this one might be fucked. 🤦🏼‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment