Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Gate

Get a new gate they said. She won't be able to get into shit they said. 🙄 THEY WERE WRONG. We have gone through about 7 of the wooden gates because she will grab ahold of them and break the wood. She's like a fucken black belt, karate chopping the shit out of these poor gates. We finally decided to upgrade instead of spending money on another wooden gate that she'll just break. Twelve hours after we put up this $40 gate, she figured out that if she pulls it hard enough, she can unlock it and it'll open. TWELVE FUCKEN HOURS..... I was pissed so I tightened the damn thing as tight as I possibly could so she wouldnt be able to break through. I heard her trying to pull it again and I just smiled and said to myself, "you can't get it, you little shit. I fixed it!! Welcome to maximum security, you little psycho!!" I honestly don't know why I am so naive. You'd think I would know better by now. I heard a big bang and rounded the corner to see the entire gate on the floor with her on top of it. She ripped the whole thing down and was jumping on it!! I can't even do a full pull up so why the hell is this child so freakishly strong? She goes full blown hulk and it's absolutely terrifying. I should get her into some strong man competitions. She will stop at nothing to go where you tell her she can't go. 🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment