Friday, February 21, 2020

It. Is. A. Rock.

Reason 428 for throwing a fit on this lovely day:
Today we found a rock. It's not a regular rock from outside, but some weird ass shiny rock that my son got at the Science Center. I let my moddler play with it and she brought it over demanding that I "open it!!" I don't know if you guys read the first part so let me reiterate. IT IS A FUCKEN ROCK!! I don't know in what alternate reality you can just open a rock like it's a god damn plastic Easter egg, but I know it sure as shit isn't this one. So, now we're throwing a fit on the floor because it must be some crazy conspiracy to keep her away from some sort of treasure inside this rock that I am refusing to open despite it being PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. What a perfect day to day drink. 🥂

No comments:

Post a Comment