Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Like father, like daughter.

Does anyone else have a hump dumpling that acts exactly like your partner? EXACTLY?! So much so that you constantly forget which one you're fighting with that day? This man will go to work 10-12 hours a day, which I'm more grateful for than I could ever fully express, while I'm home trying to wrangle his mini-me as she's making me out to be a monster because I saved her life for the millionth time today or I, god forbid, told her "NO". I'll deal with tantrums because I won't let her get "poker" out of the knife block, I won't let her "weeeeee" her truck into the coffee table so she can clothesline herself, I refused to let her "good to good to go" out the door butt ass naked in the middle of a damn blizzard, I don't let her "wasss a hair" in the toilet, she can't have "kips" for breakfast because chips aren't an actual fucken meal. I will fight with his clone all damn day and when this poor man walks in the door, I have a tendency to be pissed at him because of what she does. 🤦🏼‍♀️ He'll ask me what's wrong and I'll just look at him like, "bro........we've been fighting all damn day. The fuck?" He usually responds by reminding me that we've barely spoken all day due to him working and all I can do is point to this little shit because they are seriously the same damn person!! They are both the most stubborn, moody, and aggravating people I've ever met while simultaneously being extremely charming, goofy, and amazing. I honestly had no idea that I'd work so hard for 9 months to build this little moddler, playing Houdini by abracadabra-ing eyeballs out of thin fucken air to make those gorgeous eyes she has, for her to BE EXACTLY LIKE HER FATHER!! That one little swimmer contained a shit load of DNA. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment