Saturday, February 15, 2020

Refreshing toilet water

My husband got McDonald's for dinner because I'm just over it today and decided I wasnt going to cook dinner. He stopped after work and grabbed food to bring home for everyone. He got himself a sweet tea because he drinks most of it and then let's our moddler have the flavored melted ice after he's finished. She took it, finished it, and decided she needed a refill, but she cant reach the sink so she tried to fill it up in the toilet. I obviously shut that shit down real quick. I took the cup and threw it away as I was trying to explain how absolutely fucken disgusting drinking toilet water is. She got PISSED!! She acted as though I had ruined her entire life and murdered her family. She screamed and cried, rolled around on the floor, and then ran to her room to slam her door. About 5 minutes later, she came out acting like a completely different person. It's like she had completely forgotten what had transpired just moments ago that caused her to act as though I was trying to perform a fucken exorcism on her. I thought everything was fine and she was over her quest to drive me crazy by doing something disgusting. I was naive. A few minutes passed and she claimed she had to pee so she went back to the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it until I realized she was taking an awfully long time. I went to check on her and as I rounded the corner, I saw the most disgusting sight I've ever seen in my life. She was sitting in her chair right next to the toilet with the straw from the McDonald's cup, drinking the water STRAIGHT FROM THE BOWL!! I immediately starting gagging as she took the straw out of her mouth, looked straight at me and said, "mmmmmm, ilicous!!" I. JUST. CAN'T!! Anyone want this ovary dropping? Warning: she has one hell of a potty mouth!! 🚽😳🤢

No comments:

Post a Comment