Friday, February 7, 2020

My supportive spouse. ❤

I just feel like I need to brag for a moment. It's been a very long couple of weeks and my husband has been super supportive. Today I explained how I feel to him the only I knew how to in order for him to fully understand. I explained that being a SAHM is like working with an employer that only views you by the work you've done. If you work for someone that only sees you as an employee instead of an individual, you'll lose pride in the job. You'll lose your sense of self because at the end of the day, you only feel like an employee. That makes you just want to go home, but being a SAHM, your "job" is at home. You dont get to just check out and go home to relax and recuperate. Sometimes it feels like an endless loop of being unappreciated and overworked with no end in sight. This man took the day off work tomorrow, got us a hotel room, got someone to watch the kids, bought wine, dinner, and puzzles(because I love to do puzzles) and has been spending the entire night doing everything possible to make me feel like a real person, instead of just an "employee". I am just in awe of how amazing this is and I cant even express how much I truly needed this. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment