Saturday, February 8, 2020

Toddler Bed

I slept in a toddler bed past night. All curled up and uncomfortable as fuck. Little bit of backstory to this because I didn't CHOOSE to put my body through so much turmoil and I sure as fuck didnt intend to wake up feeling like I auditioned for the XFL with all of my damn joints screaming at me. My moddler apparently turned the knob on the heater in the bedroom so I woke up at about 5am feeling like I was stranded in the Sahara. I frantically grabbed for my bottle of water to try and hydrate since my mouth felt like a pan of boiling water, you know,  that one you forgot about until you realized all of the water had evaporated and you completely burnt it. That's how my fucken mouth felt. Anyways, I chugged my entire bottle of water and then got up to turn the damn heater down. I got back in bed and my 40lb, 3ft tall moddler decided she was hot. THAT'S WHEN SHE REALIZED SHE WAS HOT!! She started throwing her limbs around, beating the fuck out of me, which in hindsight might be part if the reason I feel so sore. She then continued to shove me out of bed, not once, not even twice, but three times. THREE FUCKEN TIMES. Then, I realized there's an extra bed in my room. We moved her toddler bed into my room because it's easier to transition her across the room than it is to move her to a completely different room with a floor covered with toys. I've always wondered why she seems to wake up and know she wasnt in our bed without even opening her eyes. Now I know!! Toddler beds are uncomfortable as fuck!! If you have one for your little, THROW IT THE FUCK AWAY!! I'm not talking about nice ones. Im talking about the 30 dollar, transfer the crib mattress ones. I swear to god, it was the most uncomfortable place I've ever slept and I've slept in a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am. This shit is serious. I'm so sore. Send help or enough wine to help my limbs loosen up. 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

No comments:

Post a Comment