Friday, February 28, 2020

Not fair!!

Every damn time I try to take a bath, my moddler will evade her father, three siblings, two dogs, and cat to come upstairs. She will break through any barrier in her way like she's Jason fucken Bourne to sneak up on me while I'm trying to relax and scare me so damn bad that I almost drown. I can't even turn the water on in the bathtub without activating some sort of Russian sleeper agent in the form of my extremely determined crib midget. This 3ft ninja who wears nothing but a smile will lose her damn mind unless I give in and let her join me in the tub. So, why is it that Anna gets to have a spa day in the toilet all by herself, just chillin in the jacuzzi, living her best fucken life thanks to the same child that refuses to go anywhere while I'm trying to get some "me time" besides directly in my asshole, staring straight up my poop chute while I'm trying to clean my crevices?! This shit doesn't seem fair at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment